The Guardian's Guide

Just something a random college student wanted to try. *Warning* May contain wise words of wisdom (not likely, but one can dream :))

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well, I'm officially coming back to this blogger as my default one. As much as I liked having the Xanga one, I was having some personal difficulties with it. To be honest, I'm all for being able to block obnoxious people off of your blog, but when you get blocked for no apparent reason, that's when I start getting offended. And when that same person goes to the same school and you know who they are, that's when it gets even further under my skin. If there's a problem with someone, I don't understand why people tend to take the easy way out instead of talking the problem out. And people wonder why I'm so antisocial!

Okay, I'm done ranting and raving for now. Maybe I'll keep updating this one, since it is convenient to vent at times, and at least here nobody really knows me so I can say anything I want. Anyways, that's pretty much been my week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home